Mobile Food Vendors

If you are a Mobile Food Vendor with an Unrestricted Permit, RPM Kitchens can act as your commissary and sign your commissary letter, which allows you to dump waste water and fill up with fresh water.   The signing of RPM Kitchens' Mobile Food Vendor Agreement is required. We are a Registered Central Preparation Facility (CPF) with the City of Austin/Travis County.  With a Food Enterprise Permit, you can also rent kitchen space at an hourly rate. Please remain compliant at all times with the City of Austin. 

RPM Kitchens always has room for more mobile food trucks and trailers. We have first hand experience operating food trucks and love supporting mobile food businesses.  An appointment is required, so please e-mail:


What you will need to get started with us:

·       A signed Mobile Food Vendor Agreement

·       Security Deposit (refundable) - Only required if you are going to be obtaining a Food Enterprise Permit and using our kitchen for storage,          prep, and/or cooking.

·       1st month’s payment due upon signing.  A 3-Mo. Minimum is required.  Discounts for up front 12-months payment is available.  Payment is         only accepted through The Food Corridor.  Link to sign up as a client is in their logo below.

·       INSURANCE:  A Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing a minimum of $1,000,000 Commercial General Liability
        coverage with RPM KITCHENS, LLC listed as an additional insured is required. The food truck member must maintain this policy coverage
        for the duration of their affiliation with our facility.   If insurance options are required, please reach out to us at for

        options.  You will find that these insurance requirements are standard to operate a food truck business. 

        Please Note -- Notarized Documents are required and we work by appointment only.  Please give us a minimum of 2-days to meet with

        you at RPM Kitchens.  Appointments must be made during banking hours for notary purposes.

·       City of Austin/Travis County Mobile Food Vendor Application document for us to notarize, as well as an address to mail to unless you make

        arrangements to pick up in person at RPM Kitchens.